Sunday, February 13, 2005

Welcome to my office.


Welcome to my office. Posted by Hello

NO this Belarus is not mine it's my brother's and he knows what I think about it (handle it with kid gloves or it breaks down). I'm still working on my John Deere B.

I am sure glad that the flu is almost gone I will be more happy when it is gone! Speaking about the flu what is Washington D.C., and Jeff City been up to? More than likely up to no good.

The one good thing about my brother's Belarus is it can run on soybean oil or any other vegetable oil grown here in America. To bad hemp is still not legal to grow in this freedom loving nation as to say big government is still pro Saudi and anti American Family Farmer due to the lack of hemp energy.

Thank you Willie for working hard for American Family Farmers!

http://www.wnbiodiesel.com
Family Farmers growing fuel for America and the World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home